Saturday, 28 February 2015

Destiny | Xur Feb 27-1st Mar

The main man is back in the tower this weekend with more goodies and I am hoping he's got what I am after: The Mask Of The Third Man! So let's go see if I am in luck . . .

No Backup Plans | Titan Gauntlets | 13 Coins

ATS/8 Arachnid | Hunter Helmet | 13 Coins

Heart Of The Praxic Fire | Warlock Chest | 13 Coins

Universal Remote | Exotic Shotgun | 17 Coins

Exotic Shard | 7 Coins

Helmet Engram | 23 Motes Of Light

Me being a hunter there's only really one option for me since I don't tend to use shotguns however I already own the helmet shown above so nothing for me to buy this week but how about some upgrades?

Achlyophage Symbiote | Mask of the Third Man | An Insurmountable Skullfort
Crest of Alpha Lupi | Skull of Dire Ahamkara |Voidfang Vestments
Bad Juju | Thorn | Invective | Universal Remote | Thunderlord | Super Good Advice | Monte Carlo

Nothing for me to upgrade either this week so no action for me but how about you? What we you buying or upgrading? Share with me as I am always interesting in other guardians weapons and armour!
Go check him out in the north tower and just right of the strangers room.
See you around guardians!

No comments:

Post a Comment